asian inspired recipes healthy

Posted by Bimo Hery Prabowo On Sunday, January 8, 2017 0 comments

hey guys! welcome back.. before i starttalking i'm going to go ahead and show you what i'm going to eat and starteating already before it gets cold. so i have here some kimchi fried rice and ihave some crinkle-cut fries just with some ketchup on it so.. i've got somewater right here. it's not fitting in my frame and i also have some seaweed which icannot live without any more. so i'm going to get started or i guess i already did but anyways i'm trying a new setting it took me so long to do this settingthat my food really got cold, really

cold i also got chopsticks i'm not a chopstick expert or know howto use them or whatever but i really enjoy watching people eat with chopstick. itjust, i don't know something it just seems like it makes the food taste better i will usually watch any mukbang orasmr when people are using chopsticks because i don't know, something looks really goodwhen they eat with chopsticks. huh um

i don't know how to roll this but... is thatit? it works huh! ummm...one more.. i'll move these fries away a little bit sothat i don't know if you can see this is the first time i'm having kimchifried rice as far as i know maybe i had it one time i think at a thairestaurant but i don't think it was vegan so it had this uh..some smell, somemaybe they had fish sauce in it or something. it had this smell which was, i don't know, turning me off for some reason. i'm picky. i know a lot of people love fish sauce but idon't like fish sauce.

and also it had a lot of oil in it. idon't like oil. l don't like oil or butter, i don't like it. i don't know, i'm like super superpicky like that. i feel like i'm doing good with the chopsticks i feel like i won't need this spoon there's rice in there.. mm oh yeah... this reminds me of indian biryani or pulaobut indian, our stuff usually has like more flavors like more spices, different kindadry spices in it so here i taste more of like sesame because there's a tiny hintof sesame oil in here and of course i taste the kimchi which mine is not very sour. therecipe i followed recommends sour

kimchi but i don't have sour kimchi i'm enjoying so much eating with thechopsticks i keep looking at myself on my lcdscreen instead of making eye contact with you guys so...i don't know, the sticks are doingsomething to me, the chopsticks. more than the food, i'm excited about eatingwith chopsticks and i love crinkle cut fries. i was watching the video ofbendeen yesterday. he was eating crinkle-cut fries. i thought to myself, ihave some in my freezer. i get a bag of organic fries. whenever the potatocraving hit's me because i love potatoes

and some days, some days i just eatpotatoes with ketchup as meal. i don't know. i like 'em. i don't know what i was doing there with two hands on my chopsticks but here we go whoops i think i need like a flat plateinstead of a bowl to do this which this is like a bowl

see, i need something flat to kinda wrapthe seaweed on my rice. my boyfriend, tony, loves kimchi. he loves kimchi. he used to have a roommate once from koreaand he learned to eat kimchi by living around him and his friend i think usedto make kimchi. like make kimchi instead of buying from the store so my boyfriendwould like seriously miss kimchi but never buy from store because he's like,"handmade kimchi is the best." i personally never cared for kimchi.it's made of cabbage. i don't like cabbage. what do you know! i started watchingmommytang and everything she eats looks

good huh so i decided i was going to look intosome vegan kimchi option in my area and i thought i mean the place i stay rightnow it's like you can't find anything over here so i thought there's no way i'mgoing to find kimchi over here but that too vegan! i mean i knew there is kimchi buti didn't know there was vegan kimchi. i was so surprised uh i found this kimchi in kroger, walmart!i mean these places are everywhere, right?! and they carry not only kimchi butvegan kimchi! they do carry it and this organic seaweed, they carry organic seaweed! koch..gochugaru, gochugaru -

the red pepper flakes powder, yeah that one. it's available inkroger now, the korean red pepper flakes are available in kroger! ..who, like iwould have never thought of it. i would have never thought that i could findkorean food in this area where i live. i seriously live in a small place, small townthey don't even have any asian food grocery store or market or anything and today i was shopping and i foundseaweed crisps which is like a crisp on one side some kind of cracker like crispon one side and on the other side it's seaweed and i found it in gochujangflavor which is the korean red pepper

fermented chili paste. i hope i'm sayingthat right yeah it was in that flavor. i mean korean food is getting soaccessible now. i don't know.. i wish they carried more of indian food aswell in my area but not yet still have to go to some bigger cities to shop forindian food. this new setup i kind of like what i see in the screen there butit's not very comfortable so i guess i'll be changing it again my rice is a mix of white and brown rice.i have like 1:1 ratio of white and brown rice. starting to get full now

getting hot too i find this rice very creamy. it's notlike the indian long-grain basmati rice. it's very creamy and very filling likeit fills you up far sooner than indian like the basmati rice so i'm getting fullalready hmm i really want to post more videos ina week but i sure don't know how people do that because my time management sucks.i tried to film mukbang video twice before this one. both of them were fail. and then the editing and thumbnail takesforever and it still sucks when i look at it. i don't like my work so

but in spite of that i do want to saythank you to all my new subscribers i last time i checked, i think i had ithink i had 96 subscribers that's i mean i know on youtube there are so manypeople that make have so many subscribers and all and like they hit hundred subscribers i think per day but for me hundred subscribers issuch a big thing. i know i haven't reached there yet but 96 is still a very bignumber for me my work is not all the great and ihaven't been as regular in posting my videos and in spite of that whoeversubscribed i'm grateful for that

thank you for supporting me! it definitely encourages me to push forward, push hard and keep making videos. i don't know whybut i started this channel several times andthen something happened and i couldn't make videos anymore but i don't know ifeel like i got to do this. i don't know, i feel i just feel inside like i've got to havethis youtube channel i don't know why it's just like, i failed in a lot of things inmy life and i just feel like i can't fail in this one. this is like a no-brainer i should be able to have ayoutube channel running with whatever

videos i can put up and have a space ofmy own and sort of like an identity of my own like this is what i do, this iswho i am, so yeah after failing at a lot of things i wanted to do in life, at thispoint in my life when there's not much i can do with the responsibilities and allthat i have right now as a mother and all i just feel like this is one thingthat i just want to come through with. i want to do this. so i appreciate each oneof you that watches my videos i've noticed the views have increased a lottoo. seriously that means so much to me and this might sound a bit likesarcastic but it's not really i've noticed, i noticed consistently 1 thumbdown on all of my videos. i'm starting to

feel that this one person, i mean i'mstarting to feel that there's this only one person that is doing this. i feellike it because i get only one thumb down all my videos. it does not disappoint me whoever youare i want you to know that i don't know i still appreciated it. it just tells me youknow, i just, i think this way- i just feel like if somebody is consistently puttingthumbs down on every new video i upload then that means that they are taking thetime to come to my page, check if i made any videos and then put a thumb down. you'rclicking on that video and there's still that uh.. whats the word... consistencyyou know, so i don't know i mean i know

this sounds sarcastic but i really thinkthat i just want to tell you, "thank you," whoever you are thanks for taking the time and checkingout on my videos and let me know your opinion whether in comments are like sodislikes still appreciated it. at this point on my youtube channel, that is somethingi need the most, i need to be noticed so i appreciate you. i do, i really do. i wish i knew what it is that makesyou want to click on the thumb down on my video but i mean i can sit and figureout many things that are wrong with my video but i'd rather hear from you so anywaysthank you anyways

when i started this channel i was sounsure of me that i did not tell anybody that i have a channel orthat i'm uploading videos on it my boyfriend is pretty proud about it.tony will go around and tell people, "that's my girlfriend and she makes youtube videos"and i just feel so embarrassed because i don't know, i feel like i have a lot to learnand my videos are not something i would talk about and promote among my friendsand family so like i don't know, i've always been a veryintrovert person. i had phases when i was very extrovert but certain incidentsin my life and certain people in my life got me to where i didn't want to talkor want anybody to know about me or

i wouldn't take my pictures. i justpretty much wanted to be like not be noticed. sort of so i don't know i guess certain things thathappened my life got me disappointed and i feel like and i felt like i don't know, i haveto hide myself or something but i'm good now i went to counseling and i changedthe people i was surrounded by in my life i also tried to learn how to stay positiveand you know basically just remain in the positive vibe

i learned to pick and choose somethingpositive out of everything good or bad so even though i have disappointments i feel like i don't have thatmuch regret any more oops i just turned my bite upside down.getting to the last bit i don't think i can do this with thisanymore i love seaweed i mean people are addicted to weed,i'm addicted to seaweed last bite all gone!

as long as there is seaweed, mukbang is not over it's not as crispy anymore i don't know why.. still good though! all gone i do have some fries remaining which i'mnot gonna eat because i'm full now, anyways.. sorry for not having a topic with thismukbang video. i have a very small-time bracket to make these videos and idon't like to buy food from outside all the time. my food issometimes like mostly like semi-homemade because like today the rice was precooked and i just added kimchi to it and made it like fried rice.

so that's how i usually do try to cookand i have to make my videos before my daughter gets back from school becauseonce she's home then i get distracted and i'm too shy and embarrassed in frontof my camera and also it's kinda awkward when i tell her like she has to wait because ihave to do this video so yeah i have to post my video in a small short time soi'm glad that today i was able to film and i'm not going to keep you any longerblabbering so for now b-bye. thank you so much for watching, thank you so much forall the subscribers all the views sorry i'm shaking the camera. i will go nowb-bye...b-bye

asian meal recipe +Bimo
asian inspired recipes healthy 9 out of 10 based on 54287 ratings. 3254 user reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment